The K.M. Tie One-Piece in Wide Stripe Print
A perennial favorite, the K.M. Tie One-Piece is as chic as it is feminine. Our signature square neckline gives a nod to `90s minimalism while slender straps wrap elegantly around the waist. Finished with a high-cut leg and our classic cheeky bottom, this striped style will make you feel polished on any coast.
- Black and White Wide Stripe Print
- Tortoise ring detail
- UV protected UPF 50+, fully lined
- Pull-on & self-tie
- Composition: 90% polyamide, 10% elastane
- Machine washable - ships with Anemos wash bag
- Made in Los Angeles
Our printed swimwear fabric is imported from Brazil and made with sustainable manufacturing. The fabric is made from Amni Soul Eco® which is the world's first biodegradable polyamide yarn, allowing clothes, made with this yarn, to quickly decompose without compromising the durability and quality of the fabric. Unlike other fibers that take decades to be decomposed, Amni Soul Eco® takes approximately three years to be eliminated from the planet, reducing the environmental impact. DISCOVER ALL Brazilian Amni Soul Eco® Swimwear.
- Shipping & taxes calculated at checkout
- International orders will be charged tax and duty by the shipping carrier
- Full priced items are returnable for a full refund within 14 days of receipt
- Sale merchandise may be exchanged for different sizing or store credit