The High-Waist Boardshort in Linen Cupro
- Fits true to size
- Linen cupro blend
- Elastic band on the back
- Oversized pocket detail
- Composition: 58% Linen, 42% Cupro
- Machine washable - Ships with Anemos wash bag
- Made in Los Angeles
For our ready-to-wear, we use Japanese and Turkish cupro as a sustainable alternative to silk and this fabric is both vegan and GRS (Global Recycled Standard) certified. Cupro is a 'regenerated cellulose' fabric made from cotton waste. It is a breathable fiber with micropores that quickly absorb moisture and release it to the outside. This regulates body temperature by effectively reducing clinging and transporting moisture away from the skin. Cupro is hypoallergenic, anti-static, and resistant to stretching out of shape at higher temperatures and can be machine washed and dried. The fabric travels easily and is wrinkle-resistant.
- Japanese cupro: Our cupro fiber is made in Japan to strict Japanese standards with absolutely no factory pollution. Only clean water systems are used so that nothing at all is released into the environment during production. We sand wash our Japanese cupro to give it a super soft hand feel and a more matte finish. This fabric is RCS (Recycled Claim Standard) and STANDARD 100 OEKO-TEX Certified.
- Turkish cupro: Both of our Turkish cupro fabrics are made with sustainable manufacturing and are European Vegetarian Union Certified. Our linen cupro blend has a beautiful look with a super soft and luxe hand feel. The fabric is perfect for the city or beach. Our stretch cupro has a super soft hand with elastane to hug the body. Cupro breaths well making this the ideal fabric for bodycon styles that will be worn in warm weather.
Discover all Cupro Clothing.
- Shipping & taxes calculated at checkout
- Full priced items are returnable for a full refund within 14 days of receipt
- Sale merchandise is available for exchange or store credit
- International orders are final sale