The High-Waisted Boardshort in Cupro
- Sandwashed Japanese Cupro
- Vegan silk alternative
- Elastic band on the back
- Oversized pocket detail
- Composition: 100% Cupro
- Machine washable - Ships with Anemos wash bag
- Made in Los Angeles
For our ready-to-wear, we use Japanese Cupro as a sustainable alternative to silk and this fabric is both vegan and GRS (Global Recycled Standard) certified. Cupro fiber is made in Japan to strict Japanese standards with absolutely no factory pollution. Only clean water systems are used so that nothing at all is released into the environment during production. We sand wash our Japanese Cupro to give it a super soft hand feel and a more matte finish.
Cupro is a breathable fiber with micropores that quickly absorb moisture and release it to the outside. This regulates body temperature by effectively reducing clinging and transporting moisture away from the skin. Cupro is hypoallergenic, anti-static and resistant to stretching out of shape at higher temperatures and can be machine washed and dried. Cupro travels easily and is wrinkle resistant. DISCOVER ALL Cupro Resort Wear.
- Shipping & taxes calculated at checkout
- International orders will be charged tax and duty by the shipping carrier
- Full priced items are returnable for a full refund within 14 days of receipt
- Sale merchandise may be exchanged for different sizing or store credit