The High-Waist Wrap Skirt in Bohemian Shirting
Crafted in lightweight linen, the High-Waist Wrap Skirt makes an elevated addition to your vacation wardrobe. Designed with both a midi and mini layer, plus an elasticized back, it’s equally effortless and chic. Style it with your favorite bikini for a day by the pool or an easy top for an afternoon of exploring.
- Fits true to size
- Lightweight bohemian shirting
- Elastic bank on the back
- Side zip
- Composition: 100% Tencel
- Machine washable - ships with Anemos wash bag
- Made in Los Angeles
For our ready-to-wear, we use Japanese and Turkish cupro as a sustainable alternative to silk and this fabric is both vegan and GRS (Global Recycled Standard) certified. Cupro is a 'regenerated cellulose' fabric made from cotton waste. It is a breathable fiber with micropores that quickly absorb moisture and release it to the outside. This regulates body temperature by effectively reducing clinging and transporting moisture away from the skin. Cupro is hypoallergenic, anti-static, and resistant to stretching out of shape at higher temperatures and can be machine washed and dried. The fabric travels easily and is wrinkle-resistant.
- Japanese cupro: Our cupro fiber is made in Japan to strict Japanese standards with absolutely no factory pollution. Only clean water systems are used so that nothing at all is released into the environment during production. We sand wash our Japanese cupro to give it a super soft hand feel and a more matte finish. This fabric is RCS (Recycled Claim Standard) and STANDARD 100 OEKO-TEX Certified.
- Turkish cupro: Both of our Turkish cupro fabrics are made with sustainable manufacturing and are European Vegetarian Union Certified. Our linen cupro blend has a beautiful look with a super soft and luxe hand feel. The fabric is perfect for the city or beach. Our stretch cupro has a super soft hand with elastane to hug the body. Cupro breaths well making this the ideal fabric for bodycon styles that will be worn in warm weather.
Discover all Cupro Clothing.
Our Japanese Bohemian Shirting is made from Tencel yarn which is a USDA certified biobased product.
- USDA certified biobased product: TENCEL™ Lyocell is produced from wood pulp from sustainably managed sources, a renewable resource. They have earned the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) BioPreferred® designation.
- Biodegradable / Compostable: Derived from nature, all standard TENCEL™ Lyocell and Modal fiber types have been certified by TÜV Austria Belgium NV as biodegradable and compostable under industrial, home, soil and marine conditions, thus they can fully revert back to nature.
- EU Ecolabel: TENCEL™ Modal fibers are certified with the internationally recognized EU Ecolabel, an environmental quality label only awarded to products and services which have a significantly lower environmental impact throughout their entire lifecycle. Products awarded the label are independently assessed for compliance with strict ecological and performance criteria.
- European Award for the Environment: Lenzing’s closed-loop production process, which transforms wood pulp into TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers with high resource efficiency and low ecological impact, received the European Award for the Environment from the European Commission in the category “The Technology Award for Sustainable Development
Discover all Japanese Bohemian Shirting Clothing.
- Shipping & taxes calculated at checkout
- Full priced items are returnable for a full refund within 14 days of receipt
- Sale merchandise is available for exchange or store credit
- International orders are final sale