SOLID ITALIAN SWIMWEAR FABRIC
Our solid swimwear fabric is imported from Italy and our suppliers are committed to sustainability. The fabrics are Sensitive® Fabrics with high-quality warp-knit and are SensitivEcoSystem® certified. The integrated production cycle enables the reduction of resources such as water, energy, and CO2 emissions.
Discover all Italian Sensitive® Fabrics Swimwear.
PRINTED BRAZILIAN SWIMWEAR FABRIC
Our printed swimwear fabric is made in Brazil with sustainable manufacturing and the fabric is made from Amni Soul Eco® which is the world's first biodegradable polyamide yarn, allowing clothes, made with this yarn, to quickly decompose without compromising the durability and quality of the fabric. Unlike other fibers that take decades to be decomposed, Amni Soul Eco® takes approximately three years to be eliminated from the planet, reducing the environmental impact.
CUPRO CLOTHING FABRIC
For our ready-to-wear, we use Japanese and Turkish cupro as a sustainable alternative to silk and this fabric is both vegan and GRS (Global Recycled Standard) certified. Cupro is a 'regenerated cellulose' fabric made from cotton waste. It is a breathable fiber with micropores that quickly absorb moisture and release it to the outside. This regulates body temperature by effectively reducing clinging and transporting moisture away from the skin. Cupro is hypoallergenic, anti-static, and resistant to stretching out of shape at higher temperatures and can be machine washed and dried. The fabric travels easily and is wrinkle-resistant.
- Japanese cupro: Our cupro fiber is made in Japan to strict Japanese standards with absolutely no factory pollution. Only clean water systems are used so that nothing at all is released into the environment during production. We sand wash our Japanese cupro to give it a super soft hand feel and a more matte finish. This fabric is RCS (Recycled Claim Standard) and STANDARD 100 OEKO-TEX Certified.
- Turkish cupro: Both of our Turkish cupro fabrics are made with sustainable manufacturing and are European Vegetarian Union Certified. Our linen cupro blend has a beautiful look with a super soft and luxe hand feel. The fabric is perfect for the city or beach. Our stretch cupro has a super soft hand with elastane to hug the body. Cupro breaths well making this the ideal fabric for bodycon styles that will be worn in warm weather.
Discover all Cupro Clothing.
ECO CHIFFON RESORT WEAR FABRIC
Our Japanese eco chiffon is made from recycled polyester – a breathable, light-weight, high-quality sustainable material that is wrinkle-resistant and ideal for travel. Our eco-friendly chiffon is sheer and reveals a hint of skin. This fabric is GRS (Global Recycled Standard) and Control Union Certified.
Our Italian eco chiffon is a Forests For All Forever-certified viscose. Our Viscose is made from trees that come from sustainably managed forests. FSC forest management certification confirms that the forest is being managed in a way that preserves biological diversity and benefits the lives of local people and workers while ensuring it sustains economic viability.
Discover all Eco Chiffon Resort Wear.
JAPANESE BOHEMIAN SHIRTING
Our Japanese Bohemian Shirting is made from Tencel yarn which is a USDA certified biobased product.
- USDA certified biobased product: TENCEL™ Lyocell is produced from wood pulp from sustainably managed sources, a renewable resource. They have earned the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) BioPreferred® designation.
- Biodegradable / Compostable: Derived from nature, all standard TENCEL™ Lyocell and Modal fiber types have been certified by TÜV Austria Belgium NV as biodegradable and compostable under industrial, home, soil and marine conditions, thus they can fully revert back to nature.
- EU Ecolabel: TENCEL™ Modal fibers are certified with the internationally recognized EU Ecolabel, an environmental quality label only awarded to products and services which have a significantly lower environmental impact throughout their entire lifecycle. Products awarded the label are independently assessed for compliance with strict ecological and performance criteria.
- European Award for the Environment: Lenzing’s closed-loop production process, which transforms wood pulp into TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers with high resource efficiency and low ecological impact, received the European Award for the Environment from the European Commission in the category “The Technology Award for Sustainable Development
Discover all Japanese Bohemian Shirting Clothing.
JAPANESE RECYCLED COTTON RIB KNIT
Our Japanese Recycled Cotton Rib Knit is made from a pre-consumer recycled cotton-blend yarn.
Discover all Japanese Recycled Cotton Rib Knit Clothing.