The Rey Bias-Cut Midi Skirt in Stretch Cupro
Feminine and refined, the Rey Bias-Cut Midi Skirt is the epitome of chic. Sitting along the waistline and hitting mid-calf, this elegant style is both easy and modern. Bring it with you on your next vacation and you’ll be covered for dinners, drinks, and beyond.
- Stretch Cupro Blend
- Slip On
- Composition: 56% Cupro, 40% Viscose, 4% Elastane
- Machine washable - ships with Anemos wash bag
- Made in Los Angeles
For our ready-to-wear, we use Turkish Cupro which is both vegan and GRS (Global Recycled Standard) certified.Our stretch cupro has a super soft hand with elastane to hug the body. Cupro breaths well making this the ideal fabric for bodycon styles that will be worn in warm weather.
Cupro is a breathable fiber with micropores that quickly absorb moisture and release it to the outside. This regulates body temperature by effectively reducing clinging and transporting moisture away from the skin. Cupro is hypoallergenic, anti-static, and resistant to stretching out of shape at higher temperatures and can be machine washed and dried. Cupro travels easily and is wrinkle resistant. DISCOVER ALL Cupro Resort Wear.
- Shipping & taxes calculated at checkout
- Full priced items are returnable for a full refund within 14 days of receipt
- Sale merchandise may be exchanged for different sizing or store credit
- International orders are final sale