The Hutton Short Sleeve Button-Down Shirt in Linen Cupro
Our Hutton Button-Down Shirt was of course inspired by actress and icon Lauren Hutton. This style draws on her laid back and chic style in the '70s with its boxy fit, wide collar & lapel, and luxe resin "tortoise shell" buttons.
- Linen cupro blend
- Recycled resin tortoise buttons
- Short Sleeves
- Composition: 58% Linen, 42% Cupro
- Machine washable - ships with Anemos wash bag
- Made in Los Angeles
For our ready-to-wear, we use Turkish Cupro which is both vegan and GRS (Global Recycled Standard) certified. Our linen cupro fabric has a beautiful look and is much opaquer than our ramie. The fabric has a super soft and luxe hand feel that gives a sophisticated look and is perfect for the city or beach.
Cupro is a breathable fiber with micropores that quickly absorb moisture and release it to the outside. This regulates body temperature by effectively reducing clinging and transporting moisture away from the skin. Cupro is hypoallergenic, anti-static, and resistant to stretching out of shape at higher temperatures and can be machine washed and dried. Cupro travels easily and is wrinkle resistant. DISCOVER ALL Cupro Resort Wear.
- Shipping & taxes calculated at checkout
- International orders will be charged tax and duty by the shipping carrier
- Full priced items are returnable for a full refund within 14 days of receipt
- Sale merchandise may be exchanged for different sizing or store credit